Are you focused on your future? On finding a promising career with a growing company? If so, consider a career with American Life & Security Corp. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide our agents:
- Referred Lead Program
- High Earnings Potential
- Direct Partner Program
- Management Opportunities
- Manager Retreat Trips
- Training Schools & Seminars
- Incentive Trips for Qualifiers
- Sales Incentives, Cash, Awards
Sales agents are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of American Life and Security products that meet the needs of clients. Sales agents are expected to establish a financial services practice that upholds American Life & Security vision and values.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience; Preferably in a commission based enviroment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills & excellent presentation skills
- Previous life insurance experience preferred
- Ability to travel required
- Ability to present him/herself in a professional manner
- Ability to obtain required state licenses
- Develop and cultivate client base using the company's marketing plan.
- Consistently meet or exceed company production objectives.
- Market and sell corporate products, including life insurance, juvenile insurance, annuities, and investments.
- Comply with all industry and company rules and regulations.
- Utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan.
- Meet clients inside and outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data and product knowledge.
- Responsible for the appropriateness of all products sold to customers.
- Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives.
- Actively participate in on-going training as provided by the company.
- Maintain all books, records and accounts required by American Life & Security Corp.
- Attend area meetings and required training sessions.
*American Life & Security Corp. is an equal opportunity employer